Welcome to the Westdale Homeowners Association (WHOA) website. Westdale is located west of the 405 freeway and south of the 10 freeway, and was founded in 1947 with the construction of 450 single-story tract homes built by developer Paul W. Trousdale. Other homes where added north of the park in the 1950s and on the site of a former nursery in the 1960s. If you are unsure if you are in the neighborhood, check out our map of the boundaries.
- Annual Meeting January 29, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- Winter Villager 2018.
- Police Reports on August 26 2018
- Westdale Block Party 2018 on September 30 2018.
- The Mar Vista Art Walk on June 7, 2018.
- Holiday Alerts, 911 Calls
- Community alert– Stolen Motorcycles.
- Vehicle Dwelling Ordinance
We are most fortunate to live in a beautiful, safe and very desirable area of the city. Your Westdale Homeowners Association (WHOA) serves to represent every homeowner in matters of individual and collective interests, including:
- Preservation of the neighborhood and protecting property values.
- Monitoring and influencing such matters as adherence to building and property restrictions, graffiti controls, earthquake preparedness and response, and traffic control.
- Publishing a quarterly newsletter Westdale Villager
- Preparing for earthquakes with our CERT team.
Every house in Westdale automatically belongs to the association. Dues is only $20 and, we hope, will be paid by every home. Check the pdf on the Membership Page to see if you have paid for this year. The Membership Application can be printed, filled out and sent along with a check if you have not paid.
Take a minute to find out more on the interesting history of Westdale. You can also look at a copy of the Westdale Villager Newsletter online. Additionally, we have posted contact information for the members about the Board of Directors and have also included recent Meeting Minutes.